Eligible farm businesses can apply for a maximum cost-shared funding in each category over the 2022/23 and 2023/24 program years:
- Nitrogen Management – $30,000
- Cover Cropping – $30,000
- Rotational Grazing – $20,000
The cost share ratio is 70/30 for all BMP categories, meaning that 70% of the eligible costs for approved projects can be covered by BCCAF funding, up to the maximum funding amount for that category. The remaining 30% must be provided by the applicant.
Successful applicants will have up to four months, ending no later than March 15, 2024, to incur project costs and submit all expenses and up to one year to complete project activities.
The total program funding maximum is $75,000.